AppPerfect App Test
- Easy to use Recording functionality: Recording a functional test with AppPerfect App Test is as easy as working with your application. All the actions you perform on your application are automatically recorded. There is no need to learn any proprietary scripting language. Moreover Recording is component based and not co-ordinate based, which does not break your functional test if position of UI element changes in future.
- Element-based, not co-ordinate based: It records browser interaction in terms of the actual element, rather than just screen co-ordinates. This makes your tests are more flexible and portable across machines, and easier to modify and update.
- UI based editing of tests: AppPerfect App Test provides user friendly UI which is easy to use and allows you to edit your existing functional test as well as add new Windows/Dialogs and parameters to the test. You can quickly modify your functional tests and easily build on the Test Cases as and when additional functionality is added to your products
- Parameterized Tests: In real world scenario, for any Window-based application, the content shown in UI is not static. In fact, most of the elements accept some parameters as input and then correspondingly show the appropriate customized content. Parameterized functional tests feed these parameters automatically to the test and thus help simulate a more realistic usage environment. AppPerfect can read values from text files, databases etc.
- Validation: AppPerfect App Test supports validation for Window/Dialog elements and their properties.
- Object Spy: AppPerfect App Test provides functionality to Spy on any UI element and fetch its properties. This makes it easier to add any new UI element to your existing functional test and build on the Test Cases as and when additional functionality is added to your products
- Scripting Support: For advanced user AppPerfect App Test provides scripting language support. The scripting language used is simple java script, users can view/edit the functional test using script editor provided. Users can customize a functional test as much as they want using java script.
- Informative and user friendly reports: AppPerfect App Test provides reports that help you pin point failure points of the functional test. These reports are available through the UI and can be exported into various formats like HTML, PDF, CSV, XLS, XML etc.
- Scheduling and Notification: You can automate your testing by scheduling them using the Test Manager product. You can also use the Notifications manager module of the Test Manager product to send an email, SMS or file notification when a test is complete.