AppPerfect Agentless Monitor >> Java/J2EE monitor
Java / J2EE monitoring
AppPerfect Java/J2EE monitor uses a low-overhead, highly transparent mechanism to monitor your Java and J2EE application. It leverages a J2EE server's built-in Java Management Extensions (JMX) services to monitor the status and communicates its status to the AppPerfect Monitor. This architecture is far superior than agents-based architecture whereby libraries are added to tap into the JVM directly, leading to performance degradation and platform instability.
- Java Management Extensions (JMX) based monitoring
- Low overhead on system resources
- Maintain system stability and performance
- Use of existing J2EE services, no special configuration needed
- Supports most major J2EE application servers like Weblogic, JBoss, Websphere etc.
Provides support to monitor performance metrics of Java components present in your application infrastructure. Following data can be monitored
- Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
- Databases through JDBC
- Web applications through JSP/Servlets
- Java Messaging Service through JMS
- Any user-specified custom class or method
Supported Java/J2EE application servers
- BEA WebLogic 7.x and higher
- IBM WebSphere 5.x and higher
- Apache Tomcat 5.0.9 and higher
- Sun ONE 7.x and higher
- JBoss 3.2 and higher
- JRun 4.x and higher
- Jetty 6.x and higher
- Oracle Application Server 10.1 and higher.