AppPerfect Java Profiler
- Comprehensive Profiler: AppPerfect Java Profiler is a comprehensive JVMPI-based profiler for heap/memory analysis, performance/CPU analysis and thread analysis. JVMPI is used for JDKs less than JDK1.5 and for JDK1.5 & above JVMTI is used.
- IDE Integration: AppPerfect Java Profiler supports IDE integration with most commonly used IDEs. This enhances ease-of-use and productivity. Currently supported IDEs are Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JBuilder, JDeveloper and Workshop.
- User friendly UI: AppPerfect Java Profiler provides easy to use UI with charts, graphs, wizards etc. that help you identify the problems in your application quickly. Reports are available through the UI and can be exported into various formats like HTML, PDF, CSV, XLS, XML etc.
- Dynamic Instrumentation: AppPerfect Java Profiler uses advanced Dynamic Instrumentation library for extremely low profiling overhead and quick startup time.
- Supports all types of applications: AppPerfect Java Profiler supports client-side (applications, applets) as well as server-side (EJBs, JSP/servlets) profiling.
- Supports commonly used AppServers: AppPerfect Java Profiler supports most commonly available Java AppServers: BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Server, SunOne. It can profile any application or appserver even when its not present in supported list provided proper JVM parameters are passed while starting application or appserver.