IT Server Monitoring
AppPerfect Server Monitor controller monitors your server's resources (CPU, memory, I/O, network, disk, processes) in a highly effective and efficient way. Your Web application's health depends on a large part on the health of the underlying server. AppPerfect Server Monitor provides you with critical insight into your server resource usage.
AppPerfect Server Monitor is the ideal tool to monitor your server's resources. Why use AppPerfect Server controller when various SNMP agents might be available ? Quite simply, AppPerfect Server Monitor is far more efficient. Regular agents impose a substantial overhead on your server resources in terms of CPU and memory. By contrast, AppPerfect Server Monitor use existing operating server services to extract server resource usage information.
- Lightweight - adds negligible overhead to target system while monitoring
- Processor monitoring: Multiple CPU system support, processes
- Memory monitoring: Physical, Virtual, PageFaults
- Disk monitoring: Reads/Writes, DiskCacheFaults, Disk Space
- Network monitoring: Packets sent/received, collisions
- Supports multiple mechanism for communications: rstatd, telnet, PDH, etc.
- Broad platform support - Solaris, Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, AIX
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Vista
- Linux x86 (Redhat, SuSE, etc)
- Solaris 7,8,9
- Mac OSX