XMPP Client Monitor
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) is an instant messaging protocol based on XML. XMPP client is any software that connects to XMPP for instant messaging. XMPP Client Monitoring is a process to monitor the response time of the various actions being performed on the messanger.
Defining a new monitor
Please refer to the chapter Managing Monitors for the common settings required.
XMPP Specific Options
The Options specific to the XMPP monitor are:
- Port: Specify the port on which XMPP client is running. Default port number is 5222.
- TimeOut: This specifies the timeout in seconds.
- Action: Select the action for which you want to monitor XMPP Client. If you have selected login-logout action, then you need to provide credentials for first user only. In case of other actions, provide credentials for both users.
- First User: Username of the user.
- First User's Password: password for the above user.
- Second User: Username of the user.
- Second User's Password: password for the above user.