What is cloud service?
A cloud service is any service made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers. A cloud service dynamically scales to meet needs of its users. In cloud service, the service provider supplies the hardware and software necessary for the service so there is no need for a company to setup server configuration or deployment of its own resources.
Examples of cloud services include online data storage and backup solutions, database processing, document collaboration services, Web-based e-mail services, managed technical support services and much more.
Why best cloud services?
There is no need to allocate extra IT staff or developers because service provider manages all the services and resources. There are a number of reasons why cloud computing is so widely using among businesses today. Let’s go through some advantages of best cloud services
1. Reduction of costs: The service provider manages all the resources, therefore, the price of deploying applications in the cloud can be less due to lower hardware costs.
2. Universal Access: Cloud services allows remotely located users to access the application.
3. Potential to more economical: The average amount of energy needed for deployment on the cloud is far less than on-site deployment.
4. Helpful in disaster recovery: In cloud service, each and everything is on the cloud. Therefore no need to worry if your system gets a physical damage.
Types of cloud services
1. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): In IaaS service on behalf of its users, provider hosts hardware, software, servers, storage and other infrastructure components.
2. Software as a service (SaaS): SaaS refers to a software application which is hosted by a provider on their own servers. Hence it is accessible to all users across the Internet.
3. Platform as a service (PaaS): PaaS provides a platform on which software can be developed and/or deployed. Therefore PaaS is the middle level between SaaS (Software as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service).
Cloud services with AppPerfect
AppPerfect is one of expertise IT company which offers best cloud services in a custom way as per requirements. Using AppPerfect cloud services framework you can test almost all web applications on different browsers, hardware, and operating systems combinations. So, if you are on the lookout for a company that provides the best cloud services at a competitive price. Please get in touch with us or contact at support@AppPerfect.com or visit the website www.AppPerfect.com and have a live chat with the support team.