Cloud Hosted Testing
Hosted Testing allows companies to automate and speed up the Load Testing and Functional testing of their web application using real-world user traffic over the Cloud platform. Hosted Testing operate a SaaS (Software as a Service) model, so there is no need to invest in any hardware, software or consultancy. Just provide us with your testing requirements and we will design, develop and execute your tests using our cloud infrastructure leaving you to concentrate on your core business needs.
Cloud Hosted Testing with AppPerfect
AppPerfect provides Hosted Testing for web application, wherein we can functional test and load test your web applications using real traffic over the Internet from our servers located world-wide. Using our Hosted Testing framework you can test your web applications on different browsers, hardware and operating system combinations. We can design, develop as well as execute your tests using our servers over the cloud infrastructure.
- Fully Managed: We will design, develop and execute your tests using our servers. We will assign a dedicated engineer who is a domain expert and work with you every step of the way.
- On-Demand: No hardware, no software, no training, no scripting. Just specify requirements and we will do the rest. Only test when you are ready and pay only for what you test.
- Scalable: You can test your Web application from either a single location or locations world-wide. From 1 user to 1,000,000 users. From 1000 hits per hour to 1,000,000 hits per hour. Our hosted cloud infrastructure can scale to whatever you need.
- Accessing Remote Test Management System: You can view the results of test execution remotely at your end
via our Test Manager system. It has a web-based UI which you can access using any web browser at your end. Just start
a web browser and type the url http://host:port/AppTestManager where TestManager host and port information will be
provided to you once you register for Hosted Testing. This will load the Test Manager UI. You will be asked for User
Name and password. Provide the credentials which you will receive on registering with AppPerfect Hosted Testing.
Select the Tests tab to view the Tests created for your web application.
- Viewing & Exporting Test Results : You can view results of your test execution on selecting the Results tab. You can view details of result execution for each of the step performed during test execution. You can also export the results to HTML or PDF formats.
- Click on "View HTML" button to export the result in HTML format. In case of test failures, the exported result showing
details for each failed step can be passed on to your development team for further analysis.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Get detailed reports after every execution to track end-user experience. Our
reports are clear, concise and actionable. We provide lots of System reports which are predefined report designs that
are shipped with AppPerfect. User can filter data shown in these reports based on his requirements. Each report can be
exported into HTML, PDF, XLS, CSV and XML formats. The list also includes trend analysis reports. You can view all
the Reports on selecting the Reports tab.
- To generate a report, select the report and click "Generate" button. You will get a view containing required filters
for the selected report.Select the format in which you want to export the report and click Generate button.