- Key Features
- IDE Integration
Most of the applications today are designed and developed for simultaneous use by a large number of users. At times there are underlying problems in the code, which may cause error conditions such as Memory leaks, Race conditions, Thread locks and so on which if neglected, stretches the use of resources beyond limits, causing the application to slow down or even crash. Thus, it becomes critical for the developer to ensure that the application is available, reliable, scalable and makes the most optimal use of the available resources.
Faster, efficient and more powerful machines temporarily hide performance and other problems, but errors in code if left unidentified can cause major application as well as system performance issues. To detect such coding faults manually is an extremely tedious, error prone and expensive task. AppPerfect Java Profiler is designed to assist you find such errors by profiling your application as well as vital resources of the system on which you are running the application.
Profiling is the process of monitoring various JVM level parameters such as Method Execution, Thread Execution, Object Creation and Garbage Collection. It will provide you with a finer view of your target application execution and its resource utilization.
AppPerfect Java Profiler eliminates the need to spend long hours going through the code, and pinpoints the problems associated with your application. It provides complete and accurate statistical information that helps you trace coding errors in your application.
AppPerfect Java Profiler helps you diagnose and resolve performance problems, memory leaks and multi-threading problems in your Java or J2EE server applications to ensure the highest level of stability and scalability for your applications. AppPerfect Java Profiler provides you with a root-cause analysis of these problems and helps you resolve them.
AppPerfect Java Profiler provides you a unified view of all resources that is memory, methods, threads and monitors to help you understand your JVM's behavior, performance characteristics etc. to reach to bottom of problem quickly. AppPerfect Java Profiler is a comprehensive Java performance tuning solution with support for Heap Analysis, Thread Analysis, Monitor analysis and Deadlocks detection. It is one of the best and finest profiler available in the large market of profilers.
- Comprehensive Profiler: AppPerfect Java Profiler is a comprehensive JVMPI-based profiler for heap/memory analysis, performance/CPU analysis and thread analysis. JVMPI is used for JDKs less than JDK1.5 and for JDK1.5 & above JVMTI is used.
- IDE Integration: AppPerfect Java Profiler supports IDE integration with most commonly used IDEs. This enhances ease-of-use and productivity. Currently supported IDEs are Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JBuilder, JDeveloper and Workshop.
- User friendly UI: AppPerfect Java Profiler provides easy to use UI with charts, graphs, wizards etc. that help you identify the problems in your application quickly. Reports are available through the UI and can be exported into various formats like HTML, PDF, CSV, XLS, XML etc.
- Dynamic Instrumentation: AppPerfect Java Profiler uses advanced Dynamic Instrumentation library for extremely low profiling overhead and quick startup time.
- Supports all types of applications: AppPerfect Java Profiler supports client-side (applications, applets) as well as server-side (EJBs, JSP/servlets) profiling.
- Supports commonly used AppServers: AppPerfect Java Profiler supports most commonly available Java AppServers: BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Server, SunOne. It can profile any application or appserver even when its not present in supported list provided proper JVM parameters are passed while starting application or appserver.
- Profiling a Server Application
- Profiling a Desktop Application
- Profiling Remote Application
- Profiling Remote Application W/O XServer
- Profiling WSAD/RAD test server
- Profiling WebLogic Server
- Profiling WebSphere Server
- Java Memory Leak Profiling
- Java Performance Profiling
- Java Thread Profiling