AppPerfect Test Manager
The AppPerfect Test Manager is a test management system. It is designed for users implementing various AppPerfect Web application testing and Java development products. It has a central server with a Web-based UI for accessing various modules in the server. AppPerfect Test Manager consists of following main modules:
- Projects Manager:This module is used to define your application/project in Test Manager. Create a project with as much details as possible. Define your team members, project leader etc. You can define various keywords for your application. These keywords are helpful in searching your project.
- Requirements Manager: This module is used to create requirement specifications around which your tests will be designed and executed. Functional, business, performance, technical and usability requirements should be defined here to ensure the tests cover all defined criteria.
- Test Manager: Once tests have been designed, the Test Manager can be used to manage the execution of your tests. Automatically running tests on a specific schedule, notification of test results, saving of test results, etc. can be defined in this module.
- Results Manager: Once results for your various tests have run a few iterations, the Results Manager can be used to manage the archived results. Trend Analysis of multiple results to detect key quality trends is a key feature of this module. Storage management can also be performed via this module.
- Bugs Manager: As tests are run, bugs such as defects, enhancements, modifications, etc. will occur. This module can be used to create and track such issues. This module is designed as a light-weight bugs manager that seamlessly integrates with the rest of the server and is not intended to replace full-featured bugs management system.
AppPerfect Test Manager is a central server where information can be shared by all developers, QA personnel and managers using its Web-based UI. It provides seamless integration with various AppPerfect tools (Load Test, Web Test, App Test, Java Code Test and Java Unit Test).
The AppPerfect Test Manager provides a central data store where test requirement, AppPerfect project, project/test execution result, bug gets stored. integrates tasks such as requirement specification, test planning, test execution, result analysis and bug tracking into one application to help you manage and control testing of your applications.